1. Ling HB et al. Negative feedback adjustment challenges reconstruction study from tree rings: A study case of response of Populus euphratica to river discontinuous flow and ecological water conveyance[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 574:109-119.
2. Ling HB et al. Determining the ecological water allocation in a hyper-arid catchment with increasing competition for water resources[J]. Global & Planetary Change, 2016, 145:143-152.
3. Ling HB et al. How to Regenerate and Protect Desert Riparian Populus euphratica Forest in Arid Areas[J]. Scientific Reports, 2015, 5(154):81-89.
4. Ling HB et al. Configuration of water resources for a typical river basin in an arid region of China based on the ecological water requirements (EWRs) of desert riparian vegetation[J]. Global & Planetary Change, 2014, 122:292-304.
5. Ling HB et al. High- and low-flow variations in annual runoff and their response to climate change in the headstreams of the Tarim River, Xinjiang, China[J]. Hydrological Processes, 2013, 27(7):975–988. 6. Ling HB et al. Suitable oasis scale in a typical continental river basin in an arid region of China: A case study of the Manas River Basin[J]. Quaternary International, 2013, 286(430):116-125.